RANA offers a wide variety of opportunities during regular business hours, evenings, and weekends. Please review the sample list of volunteer opportunities. Volunteers provide support, assistance, and hospitality to our community and work in different neighborhoods.
We require that our volunteers commit to helping us for at 1 hour a week for a period of at least 6 months. Each volunteer will be assigned to a mentor who will provide orientation and be a guide to you through your volunteering assignment.
We are seeking enthusiastic volunteers to serve in an array of exciting positions. Join the RANA team by finding the volunteering opportunity that is right for you!
- Business mentors – share your experiences of building a successful company and coach our budding entrepreneurs
- Project leads – bring your project management skills and help us manage our initiatives
- Event coordinator – help us in our art and culture events
- Fundraising coordinator – be a part of our fund raising team to help us reach to prospective donors
- Social media lead – help RANA in creating awareness through various online media
- Publicity coordinator – create compelling press notes and coverage for local and international media
- Member representative – assist in member outreach
To apply for one of the positions listed above, express your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org and also help spread the word to your friends and colleagues about our current volunteer needs